Mouse over the image to magnify
GEN II PARKA
The Generation II ECWCS design is constructed using Army’s new universal camouflage pattern, designed for use in woodland, desert, and urban environments. This updated garment design provides better versatile weather protection, operational effectiveness, image suppression, and is softer and quieter in the field.
The Generation II ECWCS is constructed with a three-layer Universal camouflage pattern fabric, built lighter in weight for enhanced performance and quieter then the original Gen ECWCS. Engineered with a PTFE Mil Spec membrane to be windproof, waterproof and breathable. Maintains water proofness after exposure to contaminants, such as jet fuel, gasoline, hydraulic fluid, DEET, and other petroleums, oils, and lubricants.
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to bottom sleeve along the underarm.
|XSR||Up to 32||Up to 63||25|
• Sewn to Military Specification MIL-DTL-32184
• Approved for use by the U.S. Army
• Lighter weight, quieter three-layer digital universal camouflage for enhanced performance
• Made with a PTFE windproof, waterproof, breathable Mil Spec membrane that retains its water proofness after exposure to contaminates such as jet fuel, gasoline, hydraulic fluid, DEET, other petroleum, oils and lubricants
• Stowaway hood
• YKK® front and pit zippers
• Two angled sleeve pockets with Velcro® flaps
• Two hidden map pockets
• Snap front full placket
• Seamed sealed with three-layer seam tape
• 330 Denier nylon matching/ Cordura® elbow patches
• Reduced N-IR technology
• Moisture wicking barrier at sleeve and bottom hems
• Two lower patch pockets with hand warmers and Velcro® flaps
• Velcro® sleeve adjustors
• Elasticized wind skirt
|NSN (National Stock Numbers)|
|Gen II ECWCS Parka|
To request more information about this product, please fill out the following form.